Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » Cong Vinh and deal with Everton
Cong Vinh and deal with Everton
weoDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-18, 12:02 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
In this series of Sunday afternoon games on the field Hang Day, we see Steve Darby, who was a coach's Vietnam, and now Everton's scouts in the stands appeared to follow a match between clubs BĐ Hanoi - K. Khanh Hoa. According to disclose his presence on the field is to see "rolls" of Vinh.

>> The Vinh: "I will if given the chance to Everton"
>> Hang Everton to "hunt" Cong Vinh
>> The tragedy last day
>> Cong Vinh ungainly, teams of "election" has won strong Kien
>> The Vinh: 'For me, Thuy Tien what is beautiful'

Since Vietnam steps up soccer professional players in a domestic tournament abroad is very low. But is not no ...

In 2002, Le Huynh Duc to China Lifan played for the club, then in 2009 the Public Vinh abroad also played for the club Leixoes (Portugal). Both players are extremely popular in the country but can not be many places the foreign land.

n these cases a little less famous as Tuan Luong Trung to training with the club Port Thailand, Vietnam Thang also been to Portugal training. These two cases of VFF discipline sentenced for three years 2003-2005, so they go abroad mainly due to circumstances and to maintain the style of learning is key.

Or midfielder Wins Solar-Vietnam 16 years old came to the club Bastia (France) but also try to withstand only 3 weeks then the origin of the briefcase on the portable.

Recalling a few cases in the past, to see that the internal players abroad are not previously achieved the desired success. They produce mainly due to foreign exchange and cooperation between the club management with foreign partners is the key, hardly any are any foreign players because the club sought to ask foreigners to buy.

Just follow the above reasoning, the Cong Vinh is Everton's scouts in Asia until Steve Darby Hang yard to see "time as" a rare thing this ancient and very encouraging.

Present Hang Day Stadium, Everton's scouts commented: "The players have to play Vietnam skillful and clever, I hope to have a few players entered Vietnam sights of Everton".

Coach Steve Darby appreciation of Vinh

He then commented directly on Cong Vinh: "I was impressed by Cong Vinh, he plays soccer with engineering and head, that players have to play smart ... I appreciate the professionalism and attention Cong Vinh's press tournament. "

Faced with such humor, is the country's football fans who do not wish for joy and every weekend will see Cong Vinh talent alongside Rooney, Cahill, Lampard, Torres ...

But we also should not be an illusion to then be disappointed when the deal is Cong Vinh witnessed "bad grace" to the net like he has at least two opportunities to score ten ten but still no known record of goals.

In addition, a player in Asia as Cong Vinh for Everton shirt is not a simple story. When the Cong Vinh said: "The opportunity to play in the Premier League not to everyone because to be granted a work permit in England is not easy, with these regulations, which require very high. For example, a BTC solution requires foreign players need to be national players in the football stands lowest on the chart at No. 70 FIFA in two consecutive years. This is something I can not meet. "

However, according to disclose Steve Darby scouts, he would send tapes to look for Everton and the club if Cong Vinh question was asked to buy something that's not good news for Cong Vinh, but a pride to both the Vietnam Football.

And only dares Cong Vinh said: "For me, the plan of coach Darby makes me proud and it's also fun BDVN general."

Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » Cong Vinh and deal with Everton
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Note: You take all responsibilities for your talk, post, blog...at Saigontechforum. Think Before You Speak