|weo||Date: Monday, 2012-01-09, 7:07 PM | Message # 1|
|1. Positive TV, video, radio, reading newspapers or talking in English with native speakers whenever you get a chance. |
2. Use of English in many places, not just in the classroom.
3. Play the game and the set of English songs.
4. When speaking in English, trying to express in any way we can be even used gestures
5. Ask or suggest speakers reiterated that if not understood.
6. Never afraid to make mistakes when speaking and writing English
7. Application of new words and structures learned in many different situations.
8. Read other articles on the same theme. Practice saying and writing under the theme there.
9. Try to guess the meaning of words, sentences, based on the contents by reading, listening or situations (not to be too dependent on the dictionary).
10. Compared to understand the differences between English and Vietnamese.
11. Self-correction before you or treating physician.
12. Learning in groups or in pairs are the best.
13. Learn the rules of grammar, new words or dialogue form. 14. Listen to tape and writing regular spelling.
15. Try to apply these methods in about 2-3 months, you will know the results of their learning