WELCOME TO SAIGONTECH FORUM - GO TO FORUM AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHT
Thursday, 2024-03-28, 2:52 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Saigontech Forum » English House » TOEFL - IELTS - TOEIC » Experience IELTS exam in a week of Quinhmei
Experience IELTS exam in a week of Quinhmei
weoDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Oh mommy, come to us to implement a scholarship to UK, is the max and scholarship, preparing things finished before falling back to a point in ielts requirements. Should be interesting to review ielts em in the right one week only, because never before ielts school anywhere (have heard the name but afraid to spend $ ACET should wait until they complete the program, the school), nothing is to Last summer in 2009 I thought all 16-year-old should not need ielts yet, as one expected eventually to say bitter, mild like crazy in a week to implement. (I test on 8 / 8 but 1 / 8 to receive the offer of the school record ielts requirements: simper
Day One: online record of all experience all of the high capital ielts exam, read the tips carefully. Then they record the books ielts review of her book is true each Camb 5, no time to buy the book down again on the use of temporary Camb 3. Read through structural problems, all kinds of tiles, eg Matching Reading is a heading, T / F / NG ... Writing a task or there Maps, Graphs, Process ... Then watch the last sample ...
Day 2/3/4/5
Each day as regular rotation: 3 More reading, listening 6 posts, 2 threads writing task 1 and task 2 writing an article, or go take a bath at WC, the advantage of speaking that view mirror. Borrow books of the school you had to see the academic vocab ACET its frustrated too but still have problems.
Day 6
Sitting out the statistics on the structure studied, to speak more than three hours sitting in case the said examination immediately following afternoon, and sat Study 2, 3 the process T__T (I was afraid this one) On the day BBC to become familiar with the voice, the next test match was not listening.
Day 7
I take the exam. Thi finished listening literacy test shall be notified Speaking on 12 / 8
Hix, midnight alone, wait a few days I finished speaking exam notes will share stories of suffering on ielts review.

Saigontech Forum » English House » TOEFL - IELTS - TOEIC » Experience IELTS exam in a week of Quinhmei
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Note: You take all responsibilities for your talk, post, blog...at Saigontechforum. Think Before You Speak