WELCOME TO SAIGONTECH FORUM - GO TO FORUM AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHT
Friday, 2024-03-29, 5:25 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Saigontech Forum » English House » English Club » One way to learn English vocabulary fun of Teen
One way to learn English vocabulary fun of Teen
weoDate: Thursday, 2012-01-19, 1:49 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
You are 9X teen generation? You are confident with the language of capital, as well as short chat on the Internet? And you pretty well in English? So let's try to decipher the letters below to try to see why!

Bức thư do Hoàng đế Ceasar viết cho Nữ hoàng Cleopatra sau khi ông đi viếng thăm Ai Cập. Vì khi đến đây Caesar nhận thấy người Ai Cập thường sử dụng hình vẽ thay cho ký tự khi viết nên khi trở về Roma, Ceasar quyết định sẽ viết một bức thư có sử dụng ký hiệu để thể hiện thiện chí của mình.

Và đây là nội dung bức thư (bạn hãy tự dịch hết trước khi nghía qua bản đầy đủ nhé):

=> Đây là bản dịch nè:

Once upon a time, I was lonely; looking for somebody; who would be like me in everyway; so that we two had something in common to do and say. Then I found you one day and said; “You will be my forever friend”; you made me so happy, you bright end up my life; we got along so well and had lots of fun in our own stride…

Now I just cannot imagine what I would have done without you; for you are so wonderful, funny and sweet. You are my dream-come-true; so, dear friend, say, you will always be there, to share in my good and bad times and to tell me “You care”.

Thật thú vị phải không bạn? Đây là cách khá thú vị để học từ vựng tiếng Anh đấy. Mỗi khi học một từ thay vì bạn cứ viết đi viết lại từ ấy bạn hãy thử tưởng tượng và vẽ chúng ra hoặc tập hợp một số từ rồi viết thành một câu chuyện vui vui.

Theo Mực Tím

Saigontech Forum » English House » English Club » One way to learn English vocabulary fun of Teen
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Note: You take all responsibilities for your talk, post, blog...at Saigontechforum. Think Before You Speak