WELCOME TO SAIGONTECH FORUM - GO TO FORUM AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHT
Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:59 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Saigontech Forum » English House » English Club » Software Practice your English with the virtual
Software Practice your English with the virtual
weoDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 9:05 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Practice your English with the virtual

TT - My cyber friend 1.0.4 (MCF) is a unique add-on technology-based auto replies artificial intelligence. You will be dialogue and improve communication skills in English with a lot of virtual friends. The language used in the MCF offers a high standard and very clean.

In addition to full-text entry (full text), you can insert smilies even while communicating. Auto-reply mechanism based on artificial intelligence of virtual friends are quite intelligent. It can well understand and answer all your questions (in English). If the opportunity to try it one sentence in Vietnamese, it will respond by offering many different questions as "What you want?", "I'm really confused because you", "You have entered data misspelled? "section.

Click on Friends tab if you want options for one of 15 different virtual friends. Each person will have a specific level of knowledge about a particular field. Sometimes, you will not feel out shocked the art knowledge and chat of the virtual human.

With a compact size (only 601 KB) compatible on the Windows operating system as 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP, free version of the MCF is provided at http://www.mycyberfriend.com / MCF_Installer.exe

Saigontech Forum » English House » English Club » Software Practice your English with the virtual
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Note: You take all responsibilities for your talk, post, blog...at Saigontechforum. Think Before You Speak