WELCOME TO SAIGONTECH FORUM - GO TO FORUM AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHT
Tuesday, 2024-03-19, 4:25 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » Jay-Z 'duet' with my newly born daughter
Jay-Z 'duet' with my newly born daughter
weoDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-11, 7:50 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Rapper has composed a famous song expressed happiness to be a father. In both songs was born of her, and shared suffering a miscarriage the couple Beyonce and Jay-Z have to endure before.
> Beyonce couple welcomed their first daughter

The song entitled "Glory" (Jay-Z feat. BIC) is posted on the website of the singer Thursday 9 / 1. Husband present Beyonce storytelling rap music couple how efforts in the pregnancy . "the 'alert' false start and the failures are all better by the sound of the heart." In music, Jay-Z continues to undergo heart, "a miscarriage before real time is a tragedy ".

"I was created in Paris" - a song "Glory" disclosure. After the meaningful rap, Jay-Z more integrated children's cry, a cry for the Blue Ivy. BIC in the song is the abbreviation of the Blue Ivy Carter.

Jay-Z also repeated her name in the song. He wrote: "I love you, dad painted blue sky, is the greatest creation of the father ... Con is the most beautiful things in this world, the little girl's father. "On its website, the famous rapper took the background image for the song is the world's tallest building Empire State lit by blue light (blue - just name your daughter).

Daughter's name has great significance for the couple Beyonce and Jay-Z. Rapper was the third album has the word "Blue" in the title: The Blueprint, The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse and The Blueprint 3. Rapper also were wearing caps of the New York Yankees baseball team in blue.

Jay-Z also share the joy on his website: "The children really touched and completely peaceful, we're in heaven. Healthy baby, weighing more than 3 kg. This is the most wonderful experience for both of us. "

Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » Jay-Z 'duet' with my newly born daughter
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Note: You take all responsibilities for your talk, post, blog...at Saigontechforum. Think Before You Speak