WELCOME TO SAIGONTECH FORUM - GO TO FORUM AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHT
Friday, 2024-04-19, 6:18 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » Ancelotti: Torres to Chelsea to sell Drogba
Ancelotti: Torres to Chelsea to sell Drogba
weoDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-18, 12:05 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
In a recent speech, PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti said if Chelsea want to wake Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba should they leave.

>> Chelsea: The striker Torres set ...
>> Oriol Romeu: Torres has regained its top level
>> Video: Fernando Torres's performance vs Sunderland
>> Fernando Torres: I'll Ever again?

Over the years at Chelsea, perhaps Ancelotti is understood Drogba's talent better than anyone else. He believes that Drogba possesses qualities that can help the Ivory Coast striker who maintain the top level a long time and the like, Torres will hardly have a chance at the Blues.

The Italy coach said: "I do not want to interfere in the work of a colleague, I just say that Chelsea are now entering the period of transformation is very complicated."

"Torres is in crisis in the scoring process. If you decide to invest heavily in him, you have to sell Drogba."

"Didier and Filippo Inzaghi at AC Milan. He can maintain this level and claimed his official position to anyone. I do not mean anything bad with Didier but he is like that of player. "

At this time, when Drogba to return to Africa to focus on the national team attended the CAN 2012, Torres coach Villas Boas is often used. Despite playing well, but the former Liverpool's killer still can not get what to most fans, it's goals.

Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » Ancelotti: Torres to Chelsea to sell Drogba
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Note: You take all responsibilities for your talk, post, blog...at Saigontechforum. Think Before You Speak