WELCOME TO SAIGONTECH FORUM - GO TO FORUM AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHT
Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:15 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » 9X Cbiz male star nude chat photos reveal
9X Cbiz male star nude chat photos reveal
weoDate: Sunday, 2012-01-22, 9:44 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators

The public image that netizens shook his head bored of playing the famous actor born in 1991.
Yesterday, on page 67 published shocking pictures of the actor received the Golden Horse awards last year - Kha trauma. The images are published, the actor 9X East Kha Chan appeared disinterested in the webcam lens position is almost completely naked, wearing only a thin pants. Notably, he also posed with sufficient continuous postures.

The offensive image of young actor
Many netizens were very upset before the photo of the guy. Even some netizens rated him severely while young actor just like the girl on fire with cheap hotel dimensional question. East Kha Chan is a young actor is noted in China. Kha shocks not only scored with excellent appearance, his acting had initially been reported as scale outstanding young actor at the Golden Horse Film Festival last. When his receipt, the actor had the attention of self-monitors show "panties" in front of the lens.
At that time, many argued that East Kha Chan too happy to step into the new job was the grand prize should be to act a bit extreme. With this incident, the assessment of public opinion was much more severe. They said that East Kha Chan unworthy actor appreciated in China because of poor ethics.

Health Action's panties guy at the Golden Horse Film Festival last
In an interview yesterday, said Kha shocks, these are his personal image. He did not want these images affect family, friends and his work. "That's my old photos. Do not understand why it spread across the network. Someone may not like me and want attention. I will not give up because of this that his career ", the new 21-year-old actor said.

Saigontech Forum » Club and Life » Sport Club » 9X Cbiz male star nude chat photos reveal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Note: You take all responsibilities for your talk, post, blog...at Saigontechforum. Think Before You Speak